$200 per 50-minute session
ManSpace Counseling, LLC does not accept insurance plans.
It is our personal belief that therapy should be held as sacred and private as possible, yet in order to process a client’s claim, we must provide certain personal information about him or her which may affect their employment etc. depending on where they work.
Furthermore, insurance companies typically require a mental health diagnosis and will often determine the type of treatment and duration of services allowed for a specific diagnosis. We refuse to be limited and so should you.
Your health and wellness is your personal business and no one else’s.
We can however provide you with a receipt/invoice/super-bill which you may then submit to your insurance company on your own for reimbursement out of network. Please contact your insurance provider for more info.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept all major credit cards, cash and check. Payment is due at the time of the appointment.
Cancellations & No-Shows:
Your appointment time is established and held especially for you. If you miss your scheduled appointment, and you do not cancel twenty-four hours in advance, you will be responsible for the full cost of that appointment.
Fee for insufficient funds or declined card is $25.00. You will not be allowed to book another appointment if you have an outstanding balance. Outstanding balances not paid within 30 days may be sent to collections.
Emails, Records, and Other Needs:
In addition to regularly scheduled appointments, we retain the right to charge for other professional services you may request. Other services include report writing, telephone conversations lasting longer than 15 minutes, attendance at meetings with other professionals you have authorized and requested, preparation of records or treatment summaries, and the time spent performing any other service you may request of us.
These fees will depend on the nature of the request.
- If you elect to email, text, or call us about a situation outside of therapy and do not wish to wait until your next appointment to have us explore it with you (e.g., a conflict that occurred or a nightmare or other distressing event), you will be charged half your session fee. You will be reminded of this policy before any charge to your account has been made.
- If you become involved in legal proceedings that require our participation, you will be expected to pay for our professional time even if we are called to testify by another party. Because of the difficulty of legal involvement, we charge $250 per hour for preparation and attendance at any legal proceeding.
Credit Card Authorization Policy:
ManSpace Counseling, LLC requires a credit card authorization be on file so that your balances can be settled as they occur. When credit card charges for unpaid balances arise (e.g., missed appointments), a statement of the charges and receipt may be mailed to you upon request.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!